You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
· Right to access the data
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
· Right to rectification
- You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
· Right to erasure
- You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
· Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing
- You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
· Right to data portability
- You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact [email protected]